Diploma in Electrical Engineering
(Note: Programmes are structured for working adults and offered in part-time mode)
Structure and Content
This programme consists of 7 modules and can be completed in 12 months.
- Engineering Mathematics
- Work, Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Introduction to Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Automation and PLC
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- 5 GCE ‘O’ level credits including Maths or equivalent
- Higher NITEC in Engineering or equivalent
- 2 ‘A’ Level credits including Maths or equivalent
- Completion of Year 12 education with pass grades in Maths or equivalent
- Other qualifications will be considered on a case by case basis based on Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL), Recognition for Prior Certificated Learning (RPCL) and Recognition for Prior Experiential Learning (PPEL).
Language Proficiency: “O” Level English C6 or Equivalent or Pass FYIT English Proficiency Test.
Each module of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 7-week cycle. Classes are one 3-hour session held every Tuesday and Thursday, 7pm - 10pm.
There are four modules that have no examinations; students will be assessed by written assignments (Group and/or Individual);
For the rest three modules, assessments are by a combination of written assignments and examinations. Assessment Weightage may vary according to individual module requirements.
Graduation and Certificate
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with the FY Institute of Technology (Singapore) Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Graduates can then move on to pursue a higher level programme.
|Total Course Fees Payable||$4,704|
|No of Instalments||6|
|Fees per Instalment (7 weeks)||$784|
|Application Fee (one time)||$53.50|
1. Fees cited above are inclusive of GST;
2. Miscellaneous fees & Payment methods: click here for details…
24 October 2017
Call: 6222 5185 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org