BSc. (Hons) Engineering Management
Structure and Content
This programme consists of 7 modules and a dissertation and can be completed in 18 months.
- Graduate Skills
- Research Methods
- Global Influences
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Contemporary Issues in Technology
- Project Management for Engineers
- Polytechnic engineering relevant diploma, HND or equivalent from other countries.
- Other qualifications will be considered on a case by case basis based on Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL), Recognition for Prior Certificated Learning (RPCL) and Recognition for Prior Experiential Learning (PPEL).
Each module of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle. Classes are two 3-hour sessions held every Sunday, 10am - 1pm / 2pm - 5pm.
100% written assignments (Group and/or Individual)
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded with the Edge Hill University Bachelor of Science with Honours in Engineering Management. Graduates may choose to pursue a master degree programme.
|Given Study Grant||($1,003.57)|
|Total Course Fees Payable||$14,994.00|
|No of Instalments||9|
|Fees per Instalment (2 months)||$1,666.00|
|Application Fee (one time)||$160.50|
1. Fees cited above are inclusive of GST;
2. Miscellaneous fees & Payment methods: click here for details…
30 October 2016
Call: 6222 5185 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org